Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Updates

My apologies for slacking on this blog, but here are a few pictures to catch up.  We took a trip to MO to visit my parents and let Brody meet the rest of my side of the family.
Uncle Paul got Brody his very own set of John Deere keys which, as you can tell, went over very well.

Grandpa having a talk with Brody at the St. Louis Zoo.

Grandma and Brody pose for the camera.

Brody in front of the giant pumpkins at Rombach Farms.  I love this photo and entered it in a photography contest.  We didn't win, but we were a finalist which was still exciting.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

He totally should have won!

Cat said...

Awww he's so chubby and adorable. I bet he had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm still jealous of the pumpkin picture, I want one that cute!