Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween

I decided to dress Brody up for Halloween this year, and I really wanted him to be a lion (his 'official animal', according to Gammy).  Unfortunately, I couldn't find any lion costumes I liked, and a couple days before Halloween I couldn't find ANY lion costumes, so my mother-in-law and I created this costume out of a reindeer outfit.  We took him out to see a few neighbors and family (I figured it would be too obvious that Mommy wanted candy if we took him anywhere else).  Brody was a good sport.
Brody happy to be a lion

Posing with his little lion buddy

We eventually got to the point where Brody was tired of visiting.


Brody with his first Jack-O-Lantern

1 comment:

Cat said...

That's a great lion costume, he looks adorable. Much more professional than my 'throw a hippo hat on him and call it done' costume for Henry :) Miss you guys!