Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On the move


Just as I began to think Brody would never crawl, he proved I had nothing to worry about.  As soon as we returned from vacation and moved into our new house in MD, and over the course of just 2 weeks, Brody began crawling, pulling himself up, and walking around while holding onto furniture.  I incredibly excited that he's done so much so quick, but the obvious drawback is that he is into EVERYTHING, and of course the things that are off-limits are the things that are most enticing--power cords, important papers, electric sockets, anything with a sharp edge, etc.  Suddenly I'm running around to baby proof everything.  I have a feeling I'm finally going to get that exercise I've been meaning to get around to...


I just realized the most recent pictures of him crawling aren't on this computer, so I'll have to update this later.  This is one of Brody's first attempts at crawling on the floor of the Pittsburgh Airport when we landed after our vacation.  The guy on the floor is some stranger at the airport that was as (if not more) excited than us to see Brody try to crawl....I would think the worst, but his wife and and two other couples they were traveling with seemed just as excited and were egging him on.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm glad to see updated photos of Brody - he is a cutie!